WORK WITH US
- Unity most important resource is its people. We have a policy of recruiting high caliber, talented and motivated staff and supporting their continued professional development.
- One of our major goals is to enhance the technical competencies of local Thai engineers by imparting to them the experience and knowledge Unity has gained in the course of its business and by providing them with the opportunities to work in their field of interest. This is particularly relevant to the next generation of Thai engineers, who forms the backbone for the future development and growth of Thailand.
- Unity believes by focusing our attention on our personnel, we shall be able to strengthen the already excellent services we provide to our Clients.
- Unity offers competitive remuneration, generous benefits package, casual working environment, and educational assistance.
- Unity is always on the lookout for talented and capable individuals to join our team. New graduates are also welcome to submit their application.
Interested individuals may please submit their resume along with a recent photograph, stating full personal particulars, salary history and expectations and availability to the Human Resources Department at email address : firstname.lastname@example.org